Condition Surveys & Reports
Building Condition Surveys prepared to your specific requirements by a Member of Chartered Institute of Building
Maintaining your Private Property, Tenanted Property, Block Managed Property and Commercial Property;
Without maintenance, houses and commercial premises suffer. You should be very aware of any minor issues that can cause problems. You might not think a blocked gutter can cause problems, but believe me, they do.
The most common problems can be caused by the following.
- Blocked gutters
- Moss on the roof – which comes off and blocks gutters, it also holds moisture and causes tiles to spall
- Blocked drains -and cracked drains – if you have not had a drain survey.
- Make sure downpipes go into the gulley, no just discharge out of a shoe over the top of it
- Plants against walls are not a good idea!
- Non-permeable paint on timber windows – get it off and use linseed paints which breathe – able. Not all protective coatings are breathable, despite what the manufacturers tell you.
- High ground levels – patios get raised, walls get wet.
- Blocked sub-floor vents causing rotted floors
- Uneven floors
- Door & Window frame becoming mis-shapes and difficult to open or / and close
- Smell of dampness
- Visual evidence of mould
- Make sure the loft is ventilated
- Missing roof tiles, cracked slates
Multi-Serv (Herts) offer the following surveys;
- Roof Condition Inspection / Reports
- Home Condition Inspection Reports
- Commercial Property Condition Inspections & reports
- Defective Work investigations / Reports
- Snagging Inspections
We specialise in the following Surveys, Reports and Investigations for both our residential and commercial clients:• Residential surveys / Building Surveys
• Home purchaser Condition surveys
• Schedules of conditions
• Specific defect analysis
• Insurance reinstatement works
We cover areas throughout Central London, Greater London, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex and South Cambridgeshire.